Our firm, which renders various legal services in all the aspects of civil and commercial law, was established in 1988 by Adv. Sorin Ganot, after he retired from the prosecution department of the Israeli Police (Tel Aviv district).
Sorin Ganot is a member of the city council in Rishon Lezion since 2008.
The firm practices all aspects of civil and commercial law, with specialization in Banking law, Execution of debts, Municipal Authorities, Planning and Zoning, Real Estate, Cooperative settlements, military law, High Court of Justice, litigation and representation in all the of courts.
Among our marked clients (present & former) :
– Dozens branches of the leading commercial banks in Israel :
– Bank Hapoalim Ltd.
– Bank Otzar Hahayal Ltd.
– Bank Massad Ltd.
Several local councils:
– The local council of Gan – Yavne
– The local council of Gedera
– The local council of Bne-Ayish
– The local council of Mazkeret Batia.
– The local council of Kiryat Ekron.
– The local council of Lev Hasharon.
– Committee of planning and construction of Zmora(between the years 1992-2001).
– Israel Lands Administration (in implementation of decision 727 of center district).
Many corporations and various clients in the areas of practice as detailed above.
The firm includes an execution department, connected on line to the ECA (Execution and Collection Authority), in a way that provides a full control of all of the execution procedures.